Wednesday, August 09, 2006

SharePoint Project Management -- A Review!

The reviews are starting to come in! I don't know if you've ever spent more than one year working on a product, but let me tell you it can be tough subjecting it to the cold, harsh world of reality. Things are much nicer and safer within the development bubble.

That's why it pleases me to no end when I read a quote like

In that case, TeamDirection is a much better fit: the SharePoint integration is superb, and it does exactly what it's supposed to. For a small group focusing on a resonably-sized project that doesn't need high-end PM tools, this looks like an excellent fit.


Its even better when its from a reputable source like LarkWare and Mike Gunderloy, author of many excellent books.

But we're not resting on our laurels. Why even today, right after I post this entry, I'm back to work on our Groove 2007 version. That's right, TeamDirection Project will work for SharePoint and Groove 2007. Who knows what the future holds, but the present is exciting.

By the way, I told Mike that he needed a nice graphic people can use to promote LarkWare and his reviews. Let me be the first to use it.

No comments: