Friday, September 24, 2010

The Agony of the Installer That Can't Quite Finish

So I'm installing the new Windows Mobile 7 SDK looking forward to seeing what it can do. I waited until the 'final' release so that most of the issues would be worked out. The first time I tried to install it, it got stuck on step 10.

So I tried it again.

This time it went through 14 steps, and it looks like its almost there. I'm just waiting for that Cancel button to turn into an OK button I can click. It just looks sooooo cloooose:



So far I've been waiting for two hours. I'm hoping that the act of posting this blog entry piques the karma gods so that the install completes.

UPDATE - Nope, even posting to the internet couldn't get the attention of the Karma Gods today. They must be too busy.

No comments: