Thursday, October 12, 2006

Marriage of Social And Business Applications

Richard MacManus posted a lengthy article of mine over at his site. It's a variation of a theme I've mentioned before, but I like how it turned out (and how it was editied). I'll certainly take this opportunity to show how our Project Management product is a nifty marriage of Social and Business apps, but I thought I'd touch on a couple other 'stalwart' applications as well and see how they could benefit from a similiar entanglement.

The topic will only grow in importance as Office 2007 comes out, Google releases it's online productivity offerrings and Ray Ozzie pushes the 'Live' rejoinders out of Microsoft.

I know Richard thought 2007 would be the year of RSS, but I'm thinking its the year social and business go hand in hand.

No comments: